Friday 30 May 2014

Ordering, shipping, payment and gifts for custom made items

All sewn items are custom made to order.


Ordering:

If you would like to order an item please let me know which item you would like, the size (including any adjustments needed) and fabric option (if available). 

Many of the items can be made in other fabric choices so please contact me if there is something particular you would like.

Please allow 14 days for your order to be sewn and additional time for shipping. If you need an item faster than this please contact me before ordering. 


Shipping:

Items sent to UK mainland addresses will usually be posted by Royal Mail with proof of postage. 
Post and packing is £3 per order to one address (not per item). 
I will let you know when the item has been posted.

Please contact me for a shipping quote if the order is to be sent outside the UK.


Payment:

Payment is via Paypal. 

After you have placed your order, I will contact you to confirm items ordered, sizes etc. and send you a Paypal invoice. The items will be made after this has been paid.


Gifts:

Items can be gift-wrapped free of charge and also include a message from the sender. Let me know at the time of ordering if you would like this service and any message to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment